Psychomotor is an exercise program in which students participate in a variety of activities that promote health through exercise. Psychomotor is successful when everyone listens, cooperates, participates, and focuses on the instruction provided by the instructor. Our goal is to have 100% student participation and positive attitudes. This will, in turn, help students learn to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Psychomotor Fitness Objectives
1. The students will understand the difference between a set and a repetition.
2. The students will understand the lifetime benefits of fitness.
1. The students will demonstrate proper breathing during exercise.
2. The students will demonstrate proper ball handling and skills.
3. The students will demonstrate proper dribbling techniques.
4. The students will use the proper techniques and rules of soccer.
1.The students will maintain the equipment.
2.The students will display good sportsmanship during play.
3.The students will demonstrate behavior that is safe.